Monday, October 10, 2011

My Last Design Team Posting for My Craft Spot.

Welcome to another Mondays Challenge with My Craft Spot. Today's challenge is a colour challenge!Use the colours black with purple, orange or green. I decided to make these cute little treat containers for my grand kids which I found over at Hawaii Paper Party. If you would like the instructions on how to make them, here is the link for the video. The treat containers hold a eraser and a couple of spooky tattoos.

I used my Martha Stewart punch to make the blood border and then added 4 different sayings from My Craft Spots Happy Hauntings Stamp Set. The bats on the front were cut using Paper Dolls Dress up Cricit Cartridge
Today will be my last posting as part of the design team for My Craft Spot. I cannot believe that six months has already gone by.  It has been such a pleasure working with Kim and I will miss her and the rest of the DT, but it is time for me to move on.

I do have some real exciting news to share! First off I am leaving for Hawaii next Monday to celebrate both my hubby's birthday and our 41st wedding anniversary. I am so excited I can hardly sleep, my second bit of good news is I am now going to be part of the Design Team for Cooking with Cricut.
As always thanks for stopping by, have a great week!

17 comments:

Candy said...

Your cards are fantastic. Congrats on the new design team. I look forward to seeing your new projects there. Have a great trip to Hawaii!!
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Come on over and enter my new giveaway!

angie ashuk said...

Love those cards. Have an awesome trip!!! And congrats on being a DT on Cooking with Cricut!!

Unknown said...

It is always a little sad to move on, but you are going out with a bang with these cool treat holders. SO cute!

Jani
paper compulsions

Amy C said...

What a super fun project!! I love that they hold little treats for your grandkids....I am sure that they will love them. It was fun being on the My Craft Spot design team with you. Congrats on your new design team spot at Cooking with Cricut and I hope you have fun on your trip....Happy Anniversary!!

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Cute cards and so spooky! Congrats on your new design team spot! Have a lovely time in Hawaii!

Kate said...

What great cards - inside and out! It's been a treat to design with you at My Craft Spot, Jenny!
Happy anniversary! Enjoy your holiday! And congratulations on your new spot at Cooking with Cricut! What a LOT of great news!

Cely said...

yay! my goodie folder! looks so good in Halloween! :D

Cely said...

aw, thanks so much for linking back to me, I appreciate it!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Have fun in Hawaii!!! Your treat packages are spooky cute! I will miss having you on my Design Team!

Kimberly

Linda Therrien said...

Look forward with creating wonderful projects with you on CWC - new follower.

Linda
www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

Heather P said...

Just became a new follower of your fun blog- adorable cards by the way! Looking forward to getting to know you better on the CWC DT!
Hugs,
Heather :)

DebC said...

These are super cute Jenny. You always have some fun projects! Thanks for sharing.
Deb C
bugjuiced.blogspot.com

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Your cards are wonderful..... Thanks for sharing!

Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

Amy E said...

This is awesome! And I hope you guys had a blast in Hawaii!! Happy Anniversary!

Also, I wanted to stop by and say thanks for your sweet words on my blog during the Fall Favorites blog hop last weekend.

Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Biansioni Lawrence Timmons Jersey www.officialnikepackersjersey.com Rob Gronkowski Womens Jersey

Anonymous said...

ZesNiclesex Alfred Morris Women's Jersey
Santana Moss Women's Jersey
Von Miller Jersey
nutWhororog

Anonymous said...

Biansioni Rob Gronkowski Womens Jersey Eli Manning Jersey Eli Manning Youth Jersey