Friday, July 13, 2012

Bear Hugs Weekly Challenge


Welcome to week two of Bear Hugs Face book Challenge! This weeks challenge is to make a project and Bling it up. I love my little girl, but I am very disappointed with the way the picture turned out. The card is just filled with shinny glitter and sparkle which you cannot see at all. Even the little ice cream cone is all glossy and shinny but yet once again the camera has not picked it up. I used two different Bear Hug files to create my sweet little girl. The body and hair are from Two Scoops and the dress and head band are from Time To Clean. Both sets can be purchased at Bear Hugs Art and Scraps.

It has been so hot here in Edmonton for the last week or so and I have had one of my granddaughters staying with me so it was hard to find the time or energy to scrap. Earlier this week I saw this sketch challenge for Die Cuttin Diva's,  and decided to give it a try. I love a good challenge and this look like a really cute sketch for what I had in mind.

I used George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge for the circles, which I have saved on my gypsy and makes it a breeze when it comes to making my cards. Once again I had both my Cameo and my Cricut Expression cutting at the same time, making music to my ears. LOL!
I am also going to enter this card over at Fantabulous Cricut: make a project with any type of summer treat.
Once again my crafty friends thanks for stopping bye. Have a great weekend and I hope to see you over at Bear Hugs Fan page showing us your cute Bear Hugs Projects.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card. TFS
dmcardmaker (at aol.com)
(email follower)

Norma G. said...

She's adorable!

DIANA L. said...

Simply adorable. Love the colors to.

DIANA.L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

So adorable!! Thank you for joining our DCD challenge.

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Gerda said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable!!! Her cloths are sooooo cute and gotta love that face!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

awwwww she is so cute great job

Migdalia said...

What an adorable card!!
Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Pat N. said...

Oh that is just too cute Jenny! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Die Cuttin' Divas sketch challenge!--Pat N.

Karen said...

Your card is very adorable. Adding the glossy accents, great idea, even if it didn't show up. Glad you joined us at FCCB for this weeks challenge.

Jayne said...

Adorable card! She is so cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.
Jayne x

Candy said...

Super cute card! Love the expression on her face.
Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
Candy
http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Super nice card. I love the colors of her outfit and the matching hair bow!!I'm a new follower. Hope you will visit my blog.


Tara

Megan said...

This is just too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hey Jenny, Great card even if you can't see the the shiny stuff, so I am sure in real life it is just that much better if that is possible!! karen♥

DebC said...

my friend you are so awesome! All the things you make are so beautifully done. You rock!
Deb C
bugjuiced