Saturday, June 27, 2015

Disney Pixar Blog Hop


Wow it hard to believe it has been over a year since I posted anything, but when I heard Shawn was having another Disney Pixar Blog Hop I couldn't say no!
So with this being said ......
Lets get this show on the road.
If you came from Kathy's blog then you are in the right place, if not make sure you head over to Shawn's blog so you don't miss out on any of the amazing Disney projects the girls have made to inspire you today.

Today I have created a two page layout of Disney's Frozen.


We started 2015 off with one of my favorite things in life.
 VACATION!!!
Two weeks away from the snow and freezing cold.  Before leaving home my youngest granddaughter said the only thing she wanted us to bring back for her was a picture of Olfa .

So here they are Jasmine! Nanny and Papa took these at Disney Magical Kingdom just for you.
Now it is time for you to head on over to Jessica blog to see what she have created for you. I hope you have enjoyed today's post  and as always thanks for stopping bye!

Disney Pixar Blog Hop Line Up





















17 comments:

Miranda said...

Great LO!!! Who doesn't love Olaf!!!!

Ellen Jarvis said...

Olaf is definitely one of my favorites, too! Last winter, we were lucky enough to get front row seats to "Disney on Ice: Frozen" for my granddaughter Charlotte and her parents AND ME. The show was so much fun, but it was even better seeing the show through Charlotte's eyes. She was rapt and screaming in delight. Aren't grandkids THE BEST!!? If I had known how fun they are, I would have had them first!! :)

Your layout is adorable! Thank you for sharing.

Fondly,
Ellen "CardMonkey"
http://www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

Eva Laney said...

adorable layouts... love Olaf!!!

Unknown said...

What a darling layout!!! My 9 year old son waited 90 minutes to see Anna and Elsa and said it was the best part of the entire day!! Olaf is awesome!!

Migdalia said...

your layout is just Precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Shawn Mosch said...

LOVE the Olaf!!!!! Great Layout! I loved the movie Frozen.


Shawn ~ The Buckle Boutique Design Team Coordinator
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!






Bev McConnell said...

Love this page. In fact I loved it so much when I saw you create it at Scrap and Bean I had to make one very similar to it. Thanks Jenny for inviting me to the Hop I am having fun and learning some new things

Life is a Party said...

Cute proyect!

Pamela said...

Very cool layout pun intended! Lol My little granddaughter loves Olaf too! Love your Olaf great job!

Unknown said...

i love olaf what a great layout

booboo said...

so nice, frozen is so popular,Love it!

Unknown said...

too cute. never too old for disney

Unknown said...

so cute. love frozen. your die cuts are beautiful

Lady Rynn said...

Very pretty! I love Olaf!

Unknown said...

So So cute!! Isn't Olaf the custes??? Great Layout!!! Loves- Madge

memorial garden benches said...

I love OLAF! Totally adorable!

best corporate gifts 2021 said...

nice blog.