Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cricut Mini Albums: Home Cookin'



Today is another challenge for the Design Team at Cricut Mini Albums






this weeks challenge is to make a mini Recipe Book.





I wish my pictures had turned out better, but it was a very deary day here in Canada.






I used both Country Life and From My Kitchen for all the Cricut cuts, I love both of these cartridges! Heck I love all my cartridges.





I found the recipe cards on the Internet for free and just printed them out on a cream colour
card stock and slipped them into the pocket.





I used Stickles to jazz up some of the cuts.



and of course I can not forget my faithful gel pen! LOL! I think it just adds that extra great detail, that I love to put into my projects.




I also used my Swiss Dots embossing folder for a few of the items, and added a couple of brads buttons to the gingerbread man.




On the last page, I welded the cheese and the saying together, with my Gypsy. Every day I say to my hubby " Have I told you just how much I love my Gypsy?" He just shakes his head. This is a standing joke between the two of us. He gave me the Gypsy for our 40th Wedding Anniversary just a couple of weeks ago and I had so much trouble with the registration and just everything in general, I was ready to scream, well maybe I did that two! But it just about cause a divorce for the first couple of days. Oh well , when all is said and done, I love both my hubby and my Gypsy!





So that's it for another Mini Album. Hope you enjoy and make sure you check out the Cricut Mini albums blog for the other Design Team member great Mini's. They are a wonderful bunch of gals with terrific ideals.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Jenny! This is so cute - I love the background paper - just like the old cookbook. If you put this in the Xmas exchange, there's gonna be a big fight to see who gets it! Haha. Love your big sisxxx

Anonymous said...

This "cookbook is just toooo cute! I love everything about it! If you put it in your Christmas exchange, I'm coming to it!!!!!!! -peewee-

Lisa said...

I love the details on the little blue mitts.

Unknown said...

I just love love love your scrap-booking details. I will be doing a recipe book for our church with recipes from our members. I want to use your wonderful scrapbook photos in our book. Thanks so much for posting them. Blessings to you.