Monday, January 10, 2011

Winner of my 200 Follower Blog Candy!

First I would just like to say thank you to all my new and old followers. You really do make my day with your lovely comments. Without you I would have no reason to blog, which takes up a good portion of my life, and believe me this is a good thing! Before I found blogging I was just someone who felt sorry for herself day in and day out. You see I have a lung disease, which plays a large part of my day to day living. I have good days and bad days, but just knowing I have my blogging friends out their makes me want to get up each day and create. I can put my thought down on paper and know my family will not worry about me. I have become a much stronger person since I found all of you and hope you will continue to come by and visit me and of course leave all those wonderful comments!

So I guess you all would like to know who won the goodies, so without further delay.

I used random dot org and and the winner is

drumroll please!!!!!!!!!!!

#55




Jenny Gibson said...
I am a new follower. I am loving what I see. Can't wait to check out the rest of your blog.



Jenny could you please email me ASAP at jennyplace26@gmail.com I would like to get the parcel out right.

2 comments:

Just A Pac Rat said...

Congratulations Jenny, enjoy your wins!

Look forward to many ideas on your blog this coming year. To Good Health!

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

-blessed holy socks, the VitaminSee said...

You’re more than welcome to be at my BIG-ol, party-hardy in Heaven; you’re so definitely invited, girl. You’ll be in Good Hands. I know. I had a NDE twice. God bless you.