Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Winner! & My Birthday Cake! A Must See!!

First I would like to thank everyone who stopped by to help celebrate Sylvia's Birthday. I enjoyed reading all your wonderful comments and thank you all for visiting my blog . I also would like to thank Michelle from Design on Cloud 9 for donating my yummy blog candy for this hop. If you have not checked out her blog, you really do not know what you are missing!!! So with this being said. I used random .org to pick my winner and the winner is


#19!




But first I would like to share a couple of pictures from my Birthday.


It was on June 10th, but I have been so ill that the kids didn't make it over till Sunday to help celebrate. My son made this amazing cake for me! Everything on it can be eaten! The tree was made from Rice Crispies. Not only does it look good it even tasted better. I am a hug fan of Disney and this is what they came up with!



So with this being said, I guess you would like to know who lucky #19 is!

The winner is

Amy C

Please email me with your information so I can pass it on to Michelle at Design on Cloud 9.

Thanks for stopping bye, don't forget to check back next Monday. I am in another Blog Hop with more Yummy Candy to be had.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your birthday cake is just gorgeous! Russell is a freaking genius! I know who to call when I want a special cake done!
-peewee-

Jessica Buffa said...

Love the pics. That cake is darling! Way to go! Happy Belated Birthday!
:O)
Jessica
p.s.
Congratulations AMY C!!!!

Anonymous said...

Where was I on Sunday???? Wished I was there...Russ did a great job on the cake!
-little sis-

DebC said...

WoW what a cake! He did an awesome job!!! Has he done it before? Talented!!
Hugs!
Deb

Anonymous said...

Great Job Russell!!! I bet you were just so tickled, Jenny. love big sis xxx

thekolbes said...

COngrats Amy. What an AWESOME Cake
Trish

Cely said...

aw, this is so cute! happy birthday and congrats amy!