Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Srappy Jak"s Cards of the Month & Fantabulous Cricut Challenge!

Each month I look forward to getting my little parcel from Scrappy Jak, I am just like a little kid on Christmas Day just ripping it open to see what fun stuff I will get to play with this month.



For this card we were all given a blue base and 1 piece of really wild looking paper! The colours were so bright and cheery that I decided to make it into a Summer card.




The second card I am just totally in love with. Yesterday in the mail I received a swap package and there was this darling little pig inside, made by Just Yolie. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to use it right away. The colours go perfect with everything else. I added a little sentiment from My Craft Spot stamp set to the bottom of the card..


I will be entering this summer card into Fantabulous Cricut challenge this week: A Splash of Colour.

Thanks for joining me today, hope you enjoyed the cards.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your cards :-) They are great!

Anonymous said...

Love the cards, the summer one is so bright and cheery and I love the little
piggy!!! She is just gorgeous!!
-peeweee-

Amy said...

What fun cards! So bright and cheerful! Thanks for sharing this week at FCCB! :)Amy A
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun cards! Love the colors!

callyannc said...

Both are cute but the Pig is so dang cute! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Carissa said...

Adorable cards! Love all the colors. Thanks for crafting with us today at FCCB. We hope to see you again.
Carissa
www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

wow- so cute!TFS with us at FCCB this week.

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Your cards are adorable. I love your color combination. See you soon at the Disney Pixar Blog Hop. :)

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

DebC said...

Jenny this are just the cutest!! You are such an awesome scrapper! I love them!
Deb C
bugjuiced.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

These are super cute cards! Oh my gosh, that piggy is just too cute!! I love it Jenny!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great cards. I just love Yolie's pig. Isn't Yolie the best!

Jani
paper compulsions

Melinda Beltran said...

How adorable Jenny! Yolie's card and your finishing touches are PERFECT! I love that little piggy. I would love to showcase your card on PCW as that is where the little piggy came from if that is okay... I will link it back to this post! Again...just beautiful!


Melin
Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com