Monday, September 26, 2011

My Craft Spot DT Challenge #27



Once again it is time for another fun challenge over at My Craft Spot. This weeks challenge is to use ribbon somewhere on your project. I have been so busy that I just threw this card together. I am really not sure if I even like it, but I guess everyone feels that way now and then. I used Twinkle Toes Cricut cartridge to cut the fancy oval and then added some beautiful Golden Harvest Crinkled Ribbon that can be purchased over at My Craft Spot. The owl is just a sticker that was purchased at Walmart , the flowers were in a gift package I received from another blogger, I could not believe how they were the perfect match for the Crinkled Ribbon. Behind the owl I added some pretty bling and the sentiment "Just for You" from My Craft Spots Friends & Neighbors Stamp Set! So now it is time for you to head over to My Craft Spot and see what the rest of the DT came up with! Thanks for stopping by and for all your wonderful comments, they really do make my day!

Don't forget you still have time to enter my two give aways.

For the Disney blog Hop give away click Here!

For the My Memories Suite give away click Here!

6 comments:

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card, Jenny! I love the cute little owl and your bow is so pretty!

Kimberly

Beckie said...

Super cute big-eyed owl. New follower;)

Be Blessed, Beckie
stop and see me :)

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Hi Jenny,
Your card is super cute. I agree with Beckie...... love the big-eyed owl.

Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

Gorgeous card - and such a pretty, pretty colour combination, Jenny! I love those owl's eyes!

rockpapercricut said...

Your card turned out beautiful! I love owls his colors paired with the ribbon look great together. :)


Ally

Judy said...

your card is so gorgeous!