Thursday, July 5, 2012

Just Teddy and Me!

Hello my Crafty friends, today a have a quick  card for you using another darling SVG from Bear Hugs Art and Scraps. This one is called Just Me and My Teddy.
This card is called a Criss Cross Fold and the instruction can be found over at Splitcoast Stampers. I just love this type ofl card, it is so easy, different and fun to make..

Once again I was able to use all scrap paper to make the card. I am really trying to get my bucket down in size. I swear I don't throw anything away when it comes to my scraps and it is beginning to get harder and harder to search through it.

I also wanted to tell you that Bear Hugs will be doing weekly challenges over at Bears Hugs Facebook page starting this Friday! Challenge will be posted Friday Morning on our Facebook Fan Page!!! Are you ready?
Check back tomorrow for my DT Challenge project and some more information on Bear Hugs first ever Challenge!
Thanks for stopping bye!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

I really like this criss cross fold...it is like a hidden surprise.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

D- said...

This is a new card shape for me to try! TFS your beautiful card and the instruction link.
dmcardmaker at aol