Friday, August 24, 2012

Visit from the Tooth Fairy!

Good Morning my Crafty Friends!
Wow, this has been a very busy week for me, no time or energy to craft. I am in the middle of getting a new floor in my scraproom so everything is spread from one end of the basement to the next. Every where you look all you see is stuff! What a big mess! I swear I have more supplies then Michael's.( I have a feeling I will be giving away some blog candy in the very near future!)

But I did take a few minutes out today and make this cute little sliding pop up card.

Instruction can be found over at Splitcoast Stampers to make this card.

I used the SVG file called Visit from the Tooth Fairy from Bear Hugs Arts and SCraps. (the file is on sale for 35% off making it $3.58 for the whole set!)
Here's a picture of the set!
I used Stampin Up carstock for the card and inked all the edges with Passionate pink ink. The verse was taken from the Internet.

I will be entering this card for this weeks challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut. This weeks challenge is to make a project using a tooth, Tooth Fairy or smile.
As always thanks for stopping bye and have a great weekend.
 

12 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Wow this is cuter than cute. I love it. I will be trying the sliding pop up card.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Rhonda Emery said...

very very cute

Carina (PaperJunky) said...

Wow this card is super cute

DebC said...

So cute Jenny! You always do such a good job on all your projects. The little girl is adorable. So now question are you using your cricut or cameo more??
Hugs,
Deb C

Megan said...

So very cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at FCCB!

Sherrie K. said...

This could not get any cuter!!! I love your easel card and the cuts are the cutest! Fabulous design:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

CraftyJAR said...

This is so super adorable! The image is beautiful and I love the embossing and card design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at FCCB!
Judy

scrapqueen141 said...

Completely adorable! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Megan Aaron said...

this is so cute! love the pop up!

Hank Hendricks said...

This is so nice. I have worked for the Plastic Card printing and designing company and this card inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing.

DebC said...

This is the cutest thing! Jenny you are terrific!
Hugs
Deb C

Leo said...

Wow this is cuter than cute. I love it. I will be trying the sliding pop up card. Hugs Nana ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥ Email Me