Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Princess!

Today I decided to make a card for my Granddaughter Jasmines Birthday that is coming up next month. She was born on Remembrance Day. so this is one birthday I do not forget. LOL! With six grandchild I do tend to get mixed up with there ages, names and birth dates, but they just laugh at me and take it with a grain of salt.
 I saw this card and knew I just had to make it for Jasmine, she is becoming a bit of a Diva if I say so myself. The card is a free SVG from Shery K Designs. Which I cut with my Cameo.
 The black and white glitter paper was picked up at Michael's, it is Black Zebra by Recollections. I added some pink to the purse since Jasmine loves pink and I really liked the contrast. The Rosette was cut from Ribbons and Rosettes Cricut cartridge with my Expression 2.
I did add I white lining to the inside of the card and then stamped it with a cute sentiment.
I will be entering this card into the following challenges.
Fantabulous Cricut Use the colour Pink
Cameo Creations- Anything goes
Scapper in the Making- Diva Birthday project
As always thanks for stopping by. Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian Bloggers, have a great day with your loved ones.

11 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

love the paper you used on this purse so pretty

Samantha said...

Bet she will love the card :)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This is such a cute purse. Thanks for joining the Fun! Smooches...

Sherrie K. said...

Oooh Jenny, this is so stinken adorable!!! I just love the papers. I am sure your sweet little GD Jasmine will absolutely love it!!!
I am sooooo in the mood for a turkey dinner after you mentioned that. There is something about Thanksgiving time and turkey will all the fixings..yummy! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!
Thanks for popping over to my blog for a visit. I am truly missing all my blogger friends.
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa Norris said...

I love this fun card! Thanks so much for joining us for the Cameo Creations Challenge. :)

recollectionalley said...

So stinkin' cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

Janea
Recollection Alley

Nana said...

Too cute, perfect for a little girl. She will love it.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Ceci V. said...

What a fabulous girly card! The paper prints are adorable!

Thank you for joining the Cameo Creations Challenge.

Ceci V.

Monica said...

This is perfect! I love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us over at Cameo Creations!
Toodles
Monica DT

jessica said...

This is so fun!!! Love it!
Thanks so much for joining in our last challenge over at Cameo Creations Challenge Blog and hope you will join in on our new 3D challenge beginning today!
Jessica~ CC DT

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hey Jenny, I love this card, and you better watch out because once they become a Diva, they never go back!! Good luck to you, and her mom!! haha She has a wonderful Grandma to make such a special card for her! karen♥