Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy St. Partrick's and Pictures of my Shopping Spree!

Good Morning and Happy Monday! It's
time for another post for Joys Life Design Team
 As some of you might know Hubby and I have been on vacation for the last month in Arizona and we just arrived home on Friday.
Even though there is no time difference I still came home dead dog tired and the I had to throw this card together real quick so I would have a post for today. LOL!

When we were in Arizona I picked up 8 new cartridges (shame on me) so I had a heck of a time deciding just which new cartridge I would use. I finally decided on the Teddy Bear Cartridge and the card base was purchased from the Silhouette store.
I actually cut the card out twice using a pretty shade of green glitter paper for the front and a contrast green for the inside of the card.

I cut my darling little bear at 4 inches and put it on pop dots.


I used the Happy St. Patrick's sentiment from Joys Life Holiday Occasions Stamps.
I love this set of stamps because there is one for every Occasions which is great for your card making.
I will be entering this card in this weeks callenge over at Bitten By the Bug 2: use a shamrock 
and Craftin Desert Diva Link up party!  
I am also going to link this card up to My Crafting Channel Teddy Bear Series! This is the 10th bear on The Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge.with this being said there is not much more I can say about the card but I do want to share with you the fun I had shopping at all the cool stores in the USA that we do not have in Canada! 


The first thing I am going to do is put all my new goodies away. 
I have taken a couple of pictures to show you how sick I am when it comes to shopping for my scrapbooking. 


Yes....I am a hoarder when it comes to my hobbies!
Have a great week!

18 comments:

Nana said...

Welcome home sweetie. Happy you had a fun and safe trip. The card is adorable. I so want that cartridge. Looks like you were more on a shopping trip than a vacation. lol You were missed.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

L.B. said...

Such wonderful goodies!! Glad you got what you wanted and of course needed to create this super cute St. Patrick's card.

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Your card is adorable! love that card cut. And what a fun shopping trip! Love all the fun carts and craft supplies. Can't wait to see your projects with your new supplies. :) ~Tami

Me-Ma Kim said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog. Your card is VERY CUTE! Looks like you had fun shopping! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim
kimnsammy@gmail.com

jessica said...

LOVE your adorable card!!! Great job on the cuts!!
Whoo Hoo for an awesome haul!! Looks likes lots of GREAT goodies!!!
Have fun playing with them all :)

Susan Edwards said...

What a wonderful St. Patty's card! You bear is adorably Irish!! Nice loot haul from your adventures! Thank you for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
xxSusan

Anonymous said...

Love your Irish bear. This is a great card. Nice haul. Have fun. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

Sherrie K. said...

Welcome home Ms Jenny! Glad you and your hubby had a great time! It seems you have made a GREAT haul! Looks like fun stuff and wow, can't wait to see all your creations!
You will LOVE that cartridge for sure...your teddy bear is so stinken adorable~the card shape is so F*U*N!
Have fun enjoying all your goodies and again welcome home!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

I love the cute teddy bear. I wish that I could find that cartridge. Love your card base, also.
Thanks for sharing at bbtb2.
Caroline

Craftin Desert Divas said...

What an adorable card. I love the teddy bear parade cart. I hope you link this up at Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party on my blog.


TAra
www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

How adorable! I so love your card base. And that darling little teddy bear! Super cute card. And what a great haul. Thank you so very much for joining our 'So Lucky' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

Brenda said...

What a cute card Jenny! I am loving your teddy, he is look pretty dauper in his St. Patty's finest! Love your card base as well, looks so cool! I also love that you were able to get so many carts and other goodies while vacationing in AZ. I'm a little jealous of you getting to vacation a whole month in AZ. lol I so want some warm weather, we are getting 10-12 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow. Yulk!!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

Jayne said...

Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
Jayne x

shelly said...

super cute jenny i love your lil bear and the card design is awesome. good haul too ;) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

A Little Time said...

Looks like you had so much fun shopping! This is a darling card! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

Craftin Desert Divas said...

I'm in Arizona. Glad you got lots of goodies while you were here. Thanks so much for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.


Tara

Unknown said...

What an adorable card!!! Love crafty goodies!!! Looks like you have a lot of new stuff to keep you busy for awhile :). Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.

New Follower - would love to have you visit/follow me. :)

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Pam said...

Adorable St. Patrick's Day card! Thanks for playing along!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com