Monday, April 8, 2013

Sorry I was Snappy!

Good Morning and Happy Monday! Today I have a quick card to share with you using one of the  new stamp sets that were just released over at JOY'S LIFE.com
This adorable saying is from the new Joy's Life "Punny Animals" stamp set.
When I first saw this stamp I thought how does Joy know that I have become such a cranky old lady in my old age. I swear this one was make for me!  
Here a bit  closer shot of the sentiment. Isn't it sweet?
I used  "Crocs Rule" Cricut cartridge for both the waves and the crocodile  I didn't like the fish that came with the cartridge so I just added a brad from my stash.
I then decided to add a bit of glitter to the card and used some stickles along the wave edges and added a pretty ribbon to finish off the card.
So that's it for today's post for Joys Life Design Team. Now all I have to do is decide who gets this card........my sister, my hubby the guy at the post office....the list goes on and on! LOL!
Maybe I should of make a Bakers Dozen of this one!
Have a super great week and please let me know what you think!
I am entering this card in this months challenge at Connie Can Crop - Fun Puns
DL Art Thankful Thursday April Linky Challenge - Anything Goes.

6 comments:

Nana said...

Gosh darn this is just too cute. How creative.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

jessica said...

This is so adorable!!!! Love the sentiment...perfect for your CUTE cuts!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!!

DIANA L. said...

What a cute sentiment. Fun card!!
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Connie Can Crop said...

Super cute! I just love the pun! Would fit me today too! LOL!
Thanks for entering my challenge!
New follower too!
Scrappy hugs, Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

I can't imagine you snapping at anyone!! Your card is stinken adorable! I just love the big shark and the eyes look so cool! Great job and gotta love the sentiment, lol!
Happy Monday my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karon said...

This is so cute - love the sentiment and aren't we all sometimes ;-)