Monday, April 29, 2013

Super Tweet Wishes!

Good morning all my crafty friends! Today it is my turn to post a project for Joy's Life Design Team.
It is so nice to see that Spring has finally arrived! 
Today it is raining so I thought this little bird would be just perfect for my card.
The Silhouette Store is having a half price sale , so of course I had to go check it out. This is just one of the darning SVG I picked. up. 
The sentiment is from Joys' Life "Punny Animals" 
I used three different Joy Life's stamp sets for the inside of the card.
"Everyday Occasions"
"Holiday Occasions"
and" Punny Animals."
I was on a real roll so I thought I would make a envelope to match. This sentiment is from Joys Life "All around Occasions." I popped it up on a action wobble for something different.
Challenges Entered:
Craftin Desert Diva's Craft it up and Link it up party #5
Use a pun
DL. Art April Linky Party
Thanks for stopping bye. Have a great week and stay safe.


12 comments:

Nana said...

What a precious card Jenny. Love the image and great colors my friend.

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

L.B. said...

Just so tweet..I mean sweet.

~ Jo ~ said...

This is such an adorable card. I love the sentiment and that bird holding the umbrella is super sweet!

Hugs,
Jo

Cely said...

this is so super cute, jenny! as to answer your question, i'm moving to connecticut!!!! this island gal is going to be a new englander!

Sherrie K. said...

So super cute Jenny! The little birdie is so darling:) I need to go check out the sale!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

jessica said...

I LOVE this!! What an adorable card!!

Miranda said...

Jenny, your card is super cute. Love the sentiment!!!!! Thanks for linking up with us at Craftin Desert Diva's "Pun" Linky party!!!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's


Robin
Cut One Designs by Robin

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Jenny - saw your card at the Craftin' Desert Diva's Linky Party and dropped by for a closer look! This is a really "Tweet" card (!) and a super cute image.
Helen x

Claire Spielman said...

Sweet card..
Thanks for linking up!
Creative Wishes
Claire S
GD Craftin Desert Diva's
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

papillon digital design said...

Such a pretty pretty card.

Unknown said...

This is super cute.
Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Pun“ Linky Party. New Linky Party
starts Monday hope you will join us again!!

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's