Monday, July 22, 2013

Lights! Action! Camera! Disney Hollywood Studios.

Today I have another Disney layout that I finally got around to finishing.

This is the second page to a Disney layout I posted earlier this year which you can find HERE
This was a fun layout to do, and I had so many great pictures from that day that it was really hard to pick just which ones to use.

My cool looking Micky was cut with my Cameo from a SVG from a blog that is no longer up and running, I was so sad to see it close because she had so many wonderful Disney SVG and they were all free.

I used Disney and Friends Font cartridge for my title and the camera was cut from Locker Talk( I think) I will have to double check this one.
I love the way I was able to add 4 photos to this layout.
Finishing touches were glitter pen, button brads and some faux stiching.
Here is a shot of the two ayouts side by side.
I will be entering this layout into the following challenges
My Craft Spot: Sew Fun!
Silhouette Challengs: Faux Stitching.
Hope you enjoyed today's post, I love working on my Disney albums it brings back so many wonderful magical moments and makes me feel young at heart!

12 comments:

Nana said...

Cute and fun layout. Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

~ Jo ~ said...

What a super cute layout! So fun! I love Disney!

Hugs,
Jo
♥Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Betsy said...

So cute! I went back and looked at your coordinating LO, and I love the movie reel cut. I can't seem to find it at Kadoodle Bug Designs though. Could you point me in the right direction? ~ Do you know what category it's under? I did a search for "Movie Star Dog", but it says there's no file by that name. Thanks!

jessica said...

This is amazing Jenny!! LOVE Micky...and such a GREAT LO!
Awesome page to add to your book!

DIANA L. said...

This is such a super layout it makes me want to go to Disneyland I love your pictures to.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

jennyplace2 said...

Betsy could you please email about that file. Thanks Jenny

sallysbitz2 said...

Lovely layout & pictures x
My Grandson adores Mickey Mouse & he is only 16 months old!

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Migdalia said...

Super cute & Fun!!
Thank you for joining us at Silhouette Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Jenny..what a FABULOUS layout! Both pages are so fun and the pictures are awesome! It makes me want to go to go again! TFS!
Hope your enjoying your summer!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

This is SO SO CUTE! Love the stitching and fun border! One of my FAV places...LOL! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Scrapper69 said...

What a Wonderful Layout! :o) Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Silhouette Challenges!

Theresa (Silhouette Challenge DT)
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute! What a fun layout!!! Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com