Thursday, July 4, 2013

Congratulation! You Did It!

Last Thursday was a very special day for both me and my Grandson.
A  day I have waited for a very long time to see come true.
 With a lot of very  hard work, I am proud to say my Grandson Jaime graduated from High School!
Way to go Jaime!
YOU DID IT!
My daughter didn't tell me about Jaime's Grad until the night before, so I quickly ran down stairs and put this card together and asked Hubby if he had any cash on him. Nothing like leaving things to the last minute. LOL!
Here he is giving out a gift to one of the teachers.
I used Joys Life Everyday Occasions stamp set for the inside of the card.
I then decided I had still enough time to decorate the envelope. Jamie was very shocked but  happy to see me at the ceremony and he loved his card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a great week.
Challenges entered:
DL Art July Linky Party.
Hiding in my Craft Room: Anything goes
Love to Scrap: Anything goes.
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes

7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Your card is so sweet and Congrats to your grandson.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Congrats to your grandson...I'm sure he loved his card! It looks fabulous!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to your grandson.
Awesome cards.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog) ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Congratulations to your Grandson! I am sure he was so happy to see you there to celebrate his big day!
Hope you are having a fabulous 4th of July wknd!
Sherrie K

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Proud moment and nice pictures. That was a nice Grandma to make a special card for him.
Thanks for playing at Love to Scrap!!!

BrendaB said...

Love your card! Using that notebook edge on the papers is a great touch! Congrats to your grandson! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

Jenscrapstoo said...

Super fun card, what a great encouragement!!Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo