Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Teddy Bear Parade Series! Cupid!

Hello my crafty friends just a quick post to bring you my third bear in the Teddy Bear Parade Series Challenge over at My Crafting Channel.
Today I bring you Bear #3 Cupid!!!

This was such a fun little card to put together and I know my hubby is going to love it come Valentines Day.
The card itself is from the Silhouette Store.
and now for the fun part! Yes the inside of the card is just to cute!
I used two different embossing folders and some paper ribbon by K&C Company.
So that's it for today I really must run and get some more of these darling bears done since as I am really far behind the other girls. LOL!
Have a great Hump Day.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
My Crafting Channel: Teddy bear Parade Series
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday Linky Party.

4 comments:

Nana said...

I love this. Yours turned out MUCH prettier than mine. Way to go girl...
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

DIANA L. said...

This is so adorable Jenny I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a great day my friend ( I know you will)
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Pam said...

I just LOVE this! Adorable! Thanks for playing along!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

So adorable Jenny! I love the creative opening and/or design! Super cute cupid awaits inside...so sweet!The texture looks amazing!
Have a super evening!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com