Friday, October 4, 2013

Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine Winner and a quick Birthday Card!

Hello all my Crafty friends. Today I have a Birthday Card I would like to share with you that I made following this weeks sketch over at Die Cuttin Diva's.
I also finally got around to picking the winner for the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine that I was published in and wanted to share with one of my lucky followers.
 I do apologize for the delay but I have been having a few health problems that I am trying hard to deal with and hopefully I will have some answers soon.
This is the sketch I based my card on which can be found over at Die Cuttin Diva's Blog.
and here is my take on the sketch.
List of items used:
My Craft Spot "Inside and Out #2" for the Happy Birthday sentiment.
Paper  "Fresh Goods" by Peddles .
Cricut Cartridge Florals Embellished, flower cut at 2 and 3/4.
I even finished the inside of the card using a Hambo Stamps that I picked up at the Canadian Scrapbooker Carnival. 
and talking about Canadian Scrapbooker,  how about that winner I was talking about!
there were 39 wonderful comments and 1 comment that was rude and hurtful which I quickly deleted! I  even got a few new followers which I thank you very much for.
Using Random.org the lucky winner is #39
Lynnie Einerson.
Please email me at jennyplace26@gmail.com and I will get your magazine in the mail.
Challenges entered:

6 comments:

DIANA L. said...

JENNY, YOUR CARD IS SO PRETTY , i LOVE THE PINK AND GREEN TOGETHER AND i ALSO LIKE THAT YOU FINISHED THE INSIDE-- sorry didn't mean to shout-- but it is gorgeous!! I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

WOW!!!! What a beautiful card Jenny! Such a pretty color combination and love the beautiful flower!
I hope you get to feeling better my friend! I am glad you found some crafty time...love your work!
Take care-congrats to the winner!
Sherrie K

L.B. said...

Love how you turned this sketch. Very very sweet. Thanks for joining us at DCD

Pat N. said...

Very nice! Like the turned view! Thanks for joining the DCD sketch challenge.

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card! Love the pretty flower and colors! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Nana said...

Sorry you have not been feeling well my friend. Your card is beautiful. Love the colors.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥