Monday, December 2, 2013

Merry Christmas with A Bit Of Sparkle and Shine!

Hello all my Crafty Friends! 
Last month I was lucky enough to take a card class in Edmonton from no other then Emma Lou from Heartfelt Creations! This was one of the best classes I have taken and I just love the way my cards turned out.

This is just one of the cards I have made from Heartfelt Christmas Card Collection.
The Christmas Poinsettias were first stamped then cut with Heartfelt Christmas Poinsettias Pre cut die set. We then use glimmer mist to color the flowers blue. We added tiny beads in the middle of the flowers and used art glitter glue and extra fine glitter to finish the card.
T ruefully these picture do not do this card justice!
I will be entering this card over at My Craft Spot Challenge- Sparkle and Shine.
As always thanks for stopping bye. Have a great week and thanks for leaving me a little blog love!

5 comments:

Nana said...

Oh Jenny this is one beautiful card.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kate said...

Jenny, your card is breathtaking!! What an absolutely gorgeous creation!

So glad to read you enjoyed your class so much!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Sherrie K. said...

Wow....lucky girl! Your card turned out just beautiful! So stunning and elegant at the same time!!!
Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hey Jenny!!! I am so glad that you had so much fun!! I love how the card came out, Good Job my friend!! Karen♥

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hey we miss you!!! I know Xmas is so busy, I am just kidding ya!! Karen♥