Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Little Birdie Told Me!

Hello all my Crafty friends and family, I  hope you all had a great weekend with lots of sunshine and tons of family fun!
Today I am super excited to be a Guest Diva over at Die Cuttin' Divas
This week challenge is to create a Birthday card with a Die Cut on it
This was such a fun card to design with some super cute paper from Studio G  which I picked up at Walmart
                   The sentiments on the clouds were from two different sets of My Pink Stampers Stamp Sets.                  
 All Die cuts were cut with my Cricut machine along with Pop Up Dots for dimension. For this card I used three different cartridges.
Kate's ABC's
Disney Pooh and Friends
and
Lacy Labels
I hope you enjoyed my card today and that I have inspired you to join in on the challenge . 
I would also like to take the time to say  a special thank you to the ones that find the time to leave  me a comment. It really does make my day!
One last thing I must say !
 Thank You to Die Cuttin Divas for letting me be part of their team this week! It has been a real pleasure.

10 comments:

Nana said...

Such a precious card Jenny.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card! The color combo is one of my favorites! Super cute cuts and the design is fabulous!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Life and Knits said...

Lovely card. Great color combo too!

Susie

christys_scrappin said...

I need a 12 x 12 for my bird pictures please!?!? LOL This is adorable...love love it!!!!

Esther said...

What a cute card and design, I love all the little word bubbles!!!

Migdalia said...

Congrats on your GDS!!
Simply Adorable!!

Georgiana said...

So glad you are our Guest Diva this week! Super cute birthday card!

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is super Sweet. Thank you for joining us this week at a Guest Diva! We would love to have you back again sometime!
Anita
DCD Host & Sponsor Coordinator

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a tweet birthday card!

Ros Gavan said...

I love the colours in your card and the use of clouds!