Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas From Our House To Yours!


I have a list of folk I know all written in a book


And every year at Christmas time I go and take a look


And that is when I realise that these names are a part


Not of the book they're written in, but of my very heart.
Every year when Christmas comes I realise anew


The biggest gift life can give is knowing folk like you


May the Spirit of Christmas that forever endures


Leave its rich blessings in the hearts of you and yours.


Merry Christmas to all my followers and there love ones. Have a very safe Christmas and the best to all of you in 2011.

3 comments:

dobie mom of 3 said...

Hello Jenny! I have just become you 200th follower! I am excited to see your wonderful creations! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a very Happy New Year!

dobiemom09 at gmail dot com
Brandy

Karle said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Thank you for your blog. you do gr8 work. i just love it. xoxo

Rhonda Emery said...

have a happy new year. hugs