Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stickles Holder and Winner From Nichole & Meighen's Birthday Bash

If you are looking for the Fantabulous Share The Love Crawl please click HERE!


To day I just wanted to share with you the wonderful gift my Dear Sweet Hubby just made me! I love my Stickles, but I am always cursing and swearing when they fall down off the shelf. I go to grab for a certain colour and 8 bottles with roll across the floor!

and then if that is not bad enough then you have to shake the heck out of them. I knew there had to be something out there that would work better, so I tried to explain to him the best I could and this is what he came up with. Oh he can be so BRILLIANT at times!




There is room for 45 bottles of Stickles.




This is the ribbon holder Alf made me last year, there are 97 rolls of ribbon on it and it hang just above my computer........and no..... I am not SPOILED!








Now onto the good stuff


But First!





I would like to thank Nichole and Meighen for inviting me to be part of there wonderful Birthday Bash. I really had so much fun!



I also would like to thank all of you for your wonderful comments, without you, I would have no reason to blog.








Now on to the lucky winner!!!!








Random.org


picked






Can you believe that #1

Which is

dancingn27
said

New follower! So cute!

Could you please email me at jennyplace26@gmail.com so I can get your stamp set out to you in the mail.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner. What a hubby you must have, really sweet guy to make these for you. He could market the stickles shelf. I am sure there would be a ton of people wanting a shelf like this. Great idea. TFS.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

Linda S said...

Congratulations to the winner! Lucky gal! You have one handy husband!! Thanks for sharing this with us!!

char52 said...

It looks like you both have hobbies that you are equally talented in.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

that is an awesome stickles holder!

Unknown said...

That is a VERY cool way to organize them! Jealous :)

And so glad to be the winner. What luck! Thanks so much!

fancywithnancy.blogspot.com | fancywithnancy.com | nancy at fancywithnancy.com

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That would be perfect in my scrapbook room!! Just might have to scraplift this one and see if my husband can make me!! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us!

Unknown said...

awww, what a sweet hubby!!!!

Tami B. said...

I don't know what I'm more jealous of, your fantastic organizers/storage or all the great stuff in them.

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your jennyplace26.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com