Thursday, April 21, 2011

Page 2 Of My Easter Layout!

I finally had a bit of time to make the second page of my Easter layout


Now all I need is a couple of pictures to put on them!



But the family is coming over tomorrow for Easter Supper since my


Luckly


Daughter is leaving for Vegas on Saturday.


So I am sure to get a ton of them!



Did you notice the cute little peeker Rabbit on the picture frame. That was a free SVG File


I got for free over at Cooking With Cricut


I used many different cartridges to make this layout.
My Community
Storybook
George and Basic Shapes
Simply Charmed
and I can't remember which one I cut the clouds from!



I inked all the edges, added stickles and used my wonderful gel pen.
This is a picture of both pages together.



Challenges I will be entering are:

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday: Use a Bunny or Chick


Paper Crafting World: Easter Theme use a PCW cut file in project.


More Than Favors: Easter Project

Queen Of My Craft Room: Easter Project


11 comments:

My Lil' Bits said...

Oh my I love it!! So much detail that would've taken me forever! You did an awesome job on it! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
Lisa C

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Adorable!! Love all of then embossing and fun details!

Unknown said...

Love the adorable faces on the bunny and chick. Great details in the embossong too. Thanks for playing along at Paper Crafting World!

Cindy said...

Congrats on the design team!! Love your cute site! http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

Melinda Beltran said...

Jenny....Jenny...Jenny, This is SO ADORABLE! Thank YOU for playing along with us at PaperCraftingWorld.com. I just love to come and see our work! Melin...PaperCraftingWorld.Blogspot.com

Sarah said...

What a great layout! I am so impressed with all of your details--wow! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB!

Jennie Garcia said...

Awesome Layout!! So many details and cuts!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

DebC said...

This is too cute! You did a great job as usual. I wish I could remember to use my cuttlebug!
hugs,
Deb

Helen said...

Adorable!! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

Cheryl Gaffney said...

What a wonderful layout!! FYI: There is a challenge over at Queen of my Craftroom for an Easter LO! :)

http://queenofmycraftroom.blogspot.com/

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

soooo Cute!! I am one of your followers. I am hosting a Disney Blog hop in a few weeks. Would love it if you would join me. please email me if you are interested.
Thanks
Sylvia
s.solorio88@gmail.com
www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com