Sunday, April 10, 2011

Boys and There Puddles Page 2: Challenge Me Monday # 54

One last post before I held off to Vegas!


This layout was made for this weeks Challenge at Fantabulous Cricut,

Challenge Me Monday #54

April Showers

Create a project using a umbrella or hat.

I was really happy to see this challenge

because I could now do the second page to a layout I did earlier this year.

You can see it here.


Cartridges used for this project:


Nate's ABC

George and Basic Shapes

Boys Will Be Boys


As always,

Thanks for visiting my blog and for all your lovely comments.

10 comments:

DebC said...

Love this layout! Love the camo paper on the umbrellas so cute. Yes it is 1:34am and I haven't went to bed!! Have a safe flight tomorrow...hope you have internet! I'm going to work on what I'm going to have going when i return so that i can gear myself up and if i get some answers i would like to post the challenge before i leave so i can give lots of time.
Hugs,
Deb

BugBites said...

wow- what a great layout. I love the colors. Great job. TFS with us at FCCB.

Dana said...

Really like the colors you used on this layout. Good job. Thanks for playing at FCCB.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Larelyn said...

What a fabulous layout. There are so many great accents. Fun, fun, fun! Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
Hugs,

4kids4 said...

This is wonderful...I just love all the browns and greens! I did a layout of my boys in a puddle for this challenge too...you know what they say about great minds!!??!! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Cathie Rigby said...

This is just so beautiful!! I love your style. You have won the Prima paper pad from the Creative Cutter Room-please send me your snail mail so I can send you your prize-Congrats-Cathie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out, love the colors on this!

Lisa Norris said...

How fun...great layout! Thanks for playing along this week at FCCB!

Lisa N.
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow another amazing LO. I LOVE it. I finally finally was able to gets Kates ABC and I can't wait to get it. :) I think the new ABC cart are the cutest that have come out in a while:)

Unknown said...

BTW,your blog looks adorable