Saturday, December 10, 2011

25 Days of Christmas and Crafting Fun! Day 10

Hello my crafty friends. Welcome to Day 10 of The 25 Days of Christmas and Crafting Fun with Cooking with the Cricut....
Today projects are all about Santa, Jolly O'l St. Nick.


I found the instruction for this darling treat box over at Splitcoast Stampers and as soon as I saw it I had visions of sugar plums dancing in my head! Well maybe not sugar plums but candy is always a good thing, and since everyone I know seems to be watching their weight I decided to whip up a few of these and add sugar free candy to them. What a perfect Christmas Gift!

I used Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge, cutting Santa and the tree at 4 inches. All papers were from my scrap bucket( I just love when this happens), I then added flower soft flock for the fur on Santa's suit and a little bit of stickles and glitter.
The sentiment is from a  old Stamp set I have from Stampin up. I hope you have enjoyed today's project, don't forget to head over to Cooking with Cricut for your freebies. I know there is a real cute Santa's cutting file that I can't wait to get my hands on! 
Thanks for stopping bye, have a great weekend!
I will also be entering this project into the following challenges.
Fantabulous Cricut: Present time
My Craft Spot: Christmas Treat
The Cuttlebug Spot: Leftover....Use Them!

16 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful Santa treat box. Especially like the fur. Not heard of the product you used for the fur.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting on my Jingle Bell Tag/Ornament. Enjoyed making it. I added the link to my 2011 Christmas Tree so you can see more of my tree ornaments. I worked at Disney World in FL thru high school & college. Merry Christmas!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

Oh how cute Jenny - a really cute gift idea! TFS!--Pat N.

DIANA L. said...

Very cute Love the little Santa.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Norma said...

cute box! loving the blog hop.

Georgiana said...

Your treat box looks fabulous! Santa is super looking.

Hope you will stop by when you can. I have been extremely busy working on cards and a few tags.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Kerry said...

Absolutely fantastic. I'd love to receive a treat box like this. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

Nilda Rockenbach said...

omg .. this is just awesome. Thank you for participating in the challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! I really hope one of those is for me! ;-) I LOVE it! Big Sis! xoxox

Nicole Doiron said...

Sooo cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Variety!

Helen said...

Fabulous box - a wonderful gift!
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot - hope you'll join us for a new challenge tomorrow! :0)
Helen x

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fabulous project! Love the Santa box!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Jennie Garcia said...

That project is super cute!! Love that Santa!! Adorable!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

What a cute treat box! The Santa is so adorable -- I'd forgotten about him on Paper Dolls! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Jessica
http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com

Bamabel said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

Aymee

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute gift box! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly