Monday, December 19, 2011

Here Comes Santa!


 Today I have another cute card for a couple of challenges. The first challenge is for Exploring Cricut. This is their last challenge until the New Year. This weeks challenge is to make a project using a tree.
The second challenge is for The Cuttlebug Spot, this weeks challenge is to make a project with good Old St. Nick. I used Cricuts Jolly Holiday for the Santa, tree and the reindeer, cutting everything at 3.50 inches. I just love this cartridge, I had such a hard time finding it, but I finally scored one and I couldn't be any happier!
Thanks for stopping bye, have a great week!

13 comments:

Diane said...

Love your project and thanks so much for entering our challenge at Exploring Cricut. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Happy Scrappin,
Diane

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card :-)

Kate said...

Super Cute Card definitely. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Sharon said...

Fantastic card!!! I love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

Kristie W. said...

Great card! I love all the Cricut cuts!

Cely said...

this card is EPIC! like a storyline on a card!

christys_scrappin said...

This turned out adorable Mom!

Pat N. said...

Jenny, your card is so adorable! I love scene cards. Very nice. Hope you have a happy holiday!!--Pat N.

Kerry said...

Fantastic card, so colourful. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot.

Lezlye said...

Oh so cute! Thanks for playing along at Exploring Cricut!

DIANA L. said...

Great card love your colors and what a cute Santa.
DIANA L.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Jannie said...

This is simply beautiful!! Love every detail, very well done!

Thank you so much for joining us in the Cuttlebug Spot

Have a merry Xmas
Jannie

Helen said...

Fabulous card - I love your Santa!
Thanks for playing along at the Cuttlebug Spot - hope you'll join us tomorrow for a fun new challenge!
Helen x