Thursday, December 8, 2011

25 Days of Christmas and Crafting Fun!

Hello my crafty friends. Welcome to Day 8 of The 25 Days of Christmas and Crafting Fun with Cooking with the Cricut....

Today projects are all about April Showers and Easter.


 I decided to make a criss cross card with a belly band for today project. Instructions for this card can be found over at Split coast Stampers. For my darling little bunny on top of the card I used a file that I got last year as a freebie from Cooking with Cricut. The Happy Easter was cut from Easter 2010 Cricut Cartridge.
I wish the pictures had turned out better, the bunny has a real shimmer to it but the camera just would not pick it up, I did notice the silly thing picked up the mess on my matt! LOL! So now it is time to say goodbye for today, but don't forget to stop by and check out the freebies, inspiration and details about the awesome giveaways that are going on over at Cooking with Cricut!

7 comments:

Cards by Sharyn said...

I just love the expression on his face. A beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the pastel colors of Easter time & you did a wonderful job with this. Not made a criss cross card before.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Nita said...

Well this is just adorable Jenny! I love the colours and paper you used, and that bunny is SO super cute - I could seriously just hug him. :) What a fabulous project!
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

pam said...

sweet
mygypsierose@sbcglobal.net

Cathy said...

This is awfully cute!!! such a cute bunny!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Jenny,

I love your criss cross card (I'm making 110 of them as our Christmas cards this year!) and cute bunny!!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

pam said...

sweet
mygypsierose@sbcglobal.net