Saturday, May 25, 2013

Superman Saves The Day!

Hello to all my crafty friends.
I can not believe it has  been well over a week since I last posted anything. Seems like I hit a brick wall when it came to my scrap booking and I just didn't feel like doing a darn thing, but thanks to this weekends scrap retreat, I am happy to say that I found my Mojo and I am now ready to rock and roll.
This is a photo from a trip that Hubby and I took in 2009 to Universal Studios in Florida and yes I must say that Superman saved the day when it came to both my scrap booking and the fine people of Metropolis.
This is a shot of the left side of the layout showing you a little more detail.
I love the way I was able to use two of the stamps from Joy's Life My Hero  for this layout.
 Don't you think they are just perfect to go along with this photo?
I am sure I must of been saying this out loud or at least thinking it as I walked by this display of Clark Kent's office from the Daily Planet.
Here is a close up of the phone booth that was purchased from the Silhouette online store.
Superman was a free SVG from a blog that is no longer available without a personal invite.
and finally I have a close up of Superman that was cut with my Cameo.
I hope you enjoyed today's layout as much as I enjoyed creating it. Funny how a bit of good company and a couple of drinks will get you back in the swing of things!
Have a wonderful week my friends.
I will be entering this layout in the following Challenges:
Oozak challenge # 15- Blue, stars and strips.
Hiding in My Craft Room 100B challenge - Die Cut
Red Carpet Studio- Create a layout with stripes.

10 comments:

Samantha Casey said...

I love this layout! The superman is awesome, and that phone booth is so cute. I love the composition of the layout too. Amazing job! Thank you for joining us the Oozak Challenge!

-Samantha

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute cuts Jenny! Love the superman and the phone booth is awesome! Your layouts are always so fabulous and love the details!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

DIANA L. said...

What a super LO Jenny ( no pun intended) The phone booth is awesome -- glad you got your mojo back

Great colors together.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

~ Jo ~ said...

What a super cute LO!!

Hugs,
Jo

Olga said...

ahh such a superhero layout=)))) so much fun! Thank you for playing with Red Carpet Studio Challenge blog! Good luck!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Fantastic super card, love the die cuts you have used!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Darcy said...

Holy SNAP! Your superman is amazing!!! Thank you so much for joining us at RCS!

DebC said...

I love this layout!! Every element is perfect! WHere the heck did you get that cute little newspaper??
Deb C

Robin said...

Great layout!! Thanks for joining us at RCS.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Katya said...

What a cool page! Where did you get that superman! I've been looking for a cut but I mostly find print and cut instead or layered cut. Thanks so much for sharing your work.

-Katya