Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Project Challenge






Today I have decided to do a page for my first challenge. Nicole over at Canadian Nickel Scrap'n is having a Summer Project Challenge so I have decided to play along. If you have not been over to her blog, you should. She is amazing! I did this page of my grandson Jaime's second Birthday. It is in July and it was a beautiful summer day with lots of food and fun. I used The Cars Cricut Cartridge for the One Way Sign and for the shapes along the bottom of the page I used George & Basic Shapes.

2 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Great Layout Jenny! Make sure to swing by a bit later for another fun summer post! And I fixed your post, it's where it should be now;)

Shelley said...

Thank you for commenting at my blog today! Good luck on the giveaway! :)
Shelley
http://heartstring-designs.blogspot.com