Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Treat Boxes for Challenge # 4 at Abby's and Gaby's.

I made these treat boxes for my TOPS Group that meet at my place on Wednesday mornings. There are only 4 of us so it was pretty easy to throw them together.


I cheated and bought the boxes at Michael's for 90 cent each, since I knew I could not make them for that cheap!.


I used my Dressup Paperdolls for all the cuts, cutting everything at
4.5 inches.

Since we are all meeting to try and lose weight, I put a pair of Halloween socks, a package of light popcorn, a granola bar and a small package of jelly beans for a total calorie count of 250 per box .
I am going to enter the boxes in a challenge over at Gaby and Abby's


5 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

so cute.

GabyCreates.com said...

LOL!! These are just adorable!!! I was just at Michaels and thought about purchasing the boxes and did not.... I have to go back now and do!! thanks for the inspiration and for entering the Gaby Abby Challenge
Gaby
gabycreates.com
P.S. I love love the embossing and the paper you used for all, but specially the last one!
Ok, how did you get your dots so, so deep? is it the Sizzix dots?

Erika Valdez said...

These are really cute I love all the embossing!!

Erika

Abby said...

I love that cute embossed ghost!!! that's my favorite!!! and I don't blame you for buying them!!! It is a lot of work just getting all those layers for the Paper dolls!!!

Thanks for entering our challenges!!!

Abby

Scrappin with the bug said...

What a very cute idea. Great job. Those are just darlin. Those boxes you can get too at oriental trading company for cheep.. Great job.