Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!

Thank you to all my old and new followers for vising my blog over the weekend and being kind enough to leave a comment. I really look forward to hearing from you . I love the blogging world, it has given me something to look forward to each day. I especially love when you leave comments, it only takes a minute and you really don't know how much it means to me!
But I guess I have babbled enough and you really would like to know who won the blog candy.


I used random.org
and the winner is
Trisha too: said
Ooooh, yes, I'm a texture freak....Following!
Congratulation, please email me with your mailing address. Looking forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

trisha too said...

SUH-WHEEET!

Thank you, Jenny!

It was a great blog hop!

:)

Rochelle Spears said...

Congrats Trisha!
Jenny, Thanks for visiting my blog!:). The slumber party was an online weekend event with lots of games and challenges. Thanks for asking. I realized I should edit my post and clarify! Lol :)
-Rochelle spears