Monday, October 4, 2010

Christmas Card for Buttons!




Over the weekend I was doing some blog hopping when I came across a red and white challenge over at Turnedgypsy so I decided this would be a fun challenge to enter. I didn't realized just how hard it is to work with only two colours, but I kept playing around with it and I am really happy with how it turned out. I used Everyday Paper Doll for the fire Hydrate along with my DS so I could give the hydrate a shadow.
So today I took a couple of pictures of the card and then went over to submit it when I noticed the word Christmas...to funny, all that work and I goofed up! OMG! I am getting old. To make a long story short, I left a comment telling Chris, just how stupid I am and she said to go ahead and submit the card... Isn't she just the sweetest?
So this is now going to be my Christmas Card for Buttons, who happens to be the cutest dog ever! Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Turnedgypsy said...

great card jenny, so glad you entered it. Chris