Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge for Meredith Scraps

I made this card last night for a challenge I found over at Meredith Scraps. Her challenge is to made a Christmas card to inspire her .

I had this darling digi and right away I knew this is the one I was going to use since Meredith lives in Australia and it is summer there, not -25 like here in Canada where we are freezing are butts off! I am not the best at colouring, but I had a great time with little fellow. Hope you enjoy.




5 comments:

Andrea said...

I recently discovered your blog and love your work. I'd like to nominate you for the Stylish Blogger Award! To accept, please come visit me at my blog and follow the instructions in the post.

http://divinedomestic.blogspot.com/2010/11/stylish-blogger-award.html

Kristina said...

So cute! Thank you for visiting me at the Papercraft Star Blog Hop!

Celeste B. said...

So adorable!!! :) I love all of the detail, TFS!

meredith said...

HI!!! I have announced the winner of my card challenge. It was picked by random.org. Khristen won, but I loved your card so much I had to give u an honourable mention. Check out the post. I'll be emailing you shortly xxxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo cute! Perfect for the challenge! xxD