Monday, November 22, 2010

Etched Hot Chocolate Mugs and Coco Sleeves

I picked up these cup at the Dollar Store a while back and have been going to etch the grandchildren names in them, but I have been really scared to try, but when I seen the challenge over at Crafting With Cristina I knew it was now or never!

I wasted so much vinyl last night, but what the heck, I did learn what not to do and I do like the way the cups turned out. Two down and four more to go.

Christina Companion Challenge #11 : Gift Coco: so I made the cups and then I made the coco sleeves to go with them. I followed her video instructions, which were very good.


I used the following cartridges:
Storybook, for the font on the cups.
Create a Critter, for the deer
Winter Frolic, for the child on the sled
Its Cold Outside, for the snow flakes.





First cup is for Miss Katie



The next one is for Jan, you would think with only three letters I could of gotten this one straight! LOL!
Have a great night and thanks for stopping bye.




2 comments:

GiGi said...

Wow! These are great! So cute!!!

Minta's Creations said...

These are so adorable and love the etching..

Also, I have chosen you as one of my 8 to receive the Stylish Blogger award..stop by my blog to pick it up!
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/