Monday, May 30, 2011

My Craft Spots Mondays Challenge #10: Cute Critters!

It's time for another fun challenge over at My Craft Spot. This weeks challenge is:


Cute Critters!


I think my Granddaughter Jasmine is a cutie and I also thought this would be the perfect picture for this challenge! If you look in the background of the picture, you will see many cute little critters in one of my many flower beds.
Yes! I have a addiction to garden ornaments, which is just about as bad as my Scrap booking addiction!



The matting and background papers are both from Bo Bunny. The Birds and Branches are a SVG File which I picked up for a couple of bucks a few months back, but I will be darned if I can remember which blog I purchased it from. ( Who says I am getting old! )


If anyone knows who created this daring file please let me know so credit can be given where it belongs.


I picked up the flowers and charms from the Buck or Two Store. Then a used button brads for the center of the flowers.


I cut the tag at 4 inches from Tags Bags and More Cricut Cartridge. I inked all the edges, then added some ribbon and twine.
I used Sweet Sentiments #2 ( which you can purchase at My Craft Spot )


Now it is your turn to see what you can come up with for this weeks challenge! Head on over to My Craft Spot and check out the other girls amazing projects! This weeks prize: All 11 Brand New Colours of Baker Twine from the Twinery!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week.


19 comments:

Saundra said...

Hi Jenny! Just had to stop over and leave a comment on this cutie patootie layout! I love those birds! My guess might be My Scrap Chick for the file but it is only a guess. I'll check back to see if someone knows. Thanks for sharing is cute layout!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Amy said...

This layout is darling just like your granddaughter! I really like that you have her picture on the little tag with her name- all very cute!

Jennie Garcia said...

Super cute Layout!!! Love it!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!!! Your LO is Amazing!!! I love those cute birdies!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, I LOVE your layout!! The little owls are adorable and your Granddaughter is a cutie pie:)

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, I LOVE your layout!! The little owls are adorable and your Granddaughter is a cutie pie:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so cute!! Great details and so fun to look at!

DebC said...

OOOOH This is adorable!! You did such a perfect job! I love it! I'm sure your granddaughter will love it!!
PS See you remember to cuttlebug stuff I think of it AFTER I get the project done!

great job as always!
Deb
bugjuiced.blogspot.com

DebC said...

Jenny forgot to ask what brand of paper is the blue polka dot one. That is soo super cute. All the colors you used were great!
Deb

My Lil' Bits said...

Omgosh this is just the cutest layout!

Cindy Beland said...

Your layout is soo Adorable!Super job with it :)

Anonymous said...

Darn Jenny! This page is so cute - I love the birds, especially the upside down one. And the little tag is adorable - as is Jasmine. Such a cutie patootie! deborahwasatgmail.com

Cathy said...

Amazing job.. love the critters!!

christys_scrappin said...

This one is the best! OMG! The hanging upside down bird is the best!

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest EVER! Love it! The birds are so darn cute and as ever your attention to detail is incredible! And having a beautiful granddaughter to showcase the page is a bonus!
-peewee-

Sentimental Scrapper said...

I LOVE this layout Jenny! The birds are absolutely adorable!!

Kimberly

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Those birdies are so cute and the pic is perfect! Your right, she is a cutie! Love the colors and all the details! Very nice LO!

Kate said...

This is SO, SO cute!! Those birds are absolutely adorable and I LOVE the little frame with photo and charm with Jasmine's name. Fabulous page!!

rockpapercricut said...

Super cute! I love the birds. Jasmine is a doll. Great job. :)

~Ally