Tuesday, April 10, 2012

May Your Day Bloom With Happiness!

 I found a new Blog called Card Pattern Weekly Sketch Blog and just fell in love with this weeks sketch so I decided to play along.
This is a picture of this weeks Sketch.
 Here is my take on the sketch. I decided to make a larger card, so a beautiful Mother Day poem could be added at a later date. The card measures 5X7. The sentiment at the bottom of the card is from My Craft Spot.
 The tag in the middle of the ovals was cut at 2.5 inches using Wrap it Up Cricut cartridge.
The flowers were cut at 2.5 inches from Flower Shop Cricut Cartridge, which I finally took out of the package and am I ever glad I did!
All edges were inked and papers were from my stash, I then added a lot of bling and stickles to the card. I used brads to spell out the word Mom.
I am also going to enter this card over at Exploring Cricut : this weeks challenge is April showers brings us flowers, project must have at least one cricut cut flower. ( thanks girls for finally making me use this cartridge, it totally ROCKS )
I wish the colours had turned out better in the pictures, they are so much richer then shown.

11 comments:

Diane said...

Jenny your card is beautiful and I love the colors. You will get so much use from that cartridge! Thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut.

Kim said...

Well you rocked out this challenge! Love it:)
~Kim

Sharon said...

This is so so beautiful!!! I love it! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

Unknown said...

WOWOWOWOWOW! I cannot BELIEVE how pretty you made those flowers and at such a small size! THER ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job!!!

Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

missstamper said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Annette said...

This is beautiful! Love the color combo:) Thank you for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

Annette
mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

peewee said...

Your card is just beautiful! Your attention to detal is exceptional, love the flowers, colors, just everything!
-peewee-

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Very pretty! Just love the colors and layers and flowers. Good luck with the challenge and thanks for sharing the new blog. -Tami

Clare said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

Cathie Rigby said...

Great job Jenny....love your take on the sketch! Beautiful card...thanks for stopping by my site and leaving such sweet comments. TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Georgiana said...

Absolutely stunning. This was a great sketch to work with. I really enjoyed using it too.

Thanks for stopping by,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations