Saturday, April 14, 2012

Thank You Card for a couple of my Favorite Challenges.

This week The Cuttlebug Spot is having a Sketch challenge, so of course I just had to play! I have my fingers crossed that I win because the prize is super cute and it is my favorite colour which is hot pink!!!
Here is a picture of the sketch.
and here is my take on it.
The sketch really reminds me of a picture frame, so this is what I was trying to achieve.
I went with a square card that measures 4.25 inches.
I also decided to make it into a Thank you card so I could play along with D.L. Art Thankful Thursday challenge.
Cartridges used were
Elegant Edges and April Showers.
Martha Stewart Ink to chalk the edges.
Pop up dots for dimension and a couple of crystal butterflies and flower.
As always thank you for stopping bye and leaving such lovely comments, have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty. Loving those elegant edges. I just used mine. I think I am going to enjoy it some more.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

DIANA L. said...

This is so pretty. I an so glad you are able to connect to my blog now. Blogger does some funny stuff. I don't have that cart but I sure like seeing everyone else use it and this is no exception.
THANK YOU FOR JOING MY DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Jannie said...

OM Gosh, love your take at this weeks challenge! Love the birdie, it is gorgious!
I will keep my fingers crossed.....for you to win this awesome prize made by one of our DT members

Thank you for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Helen said...

Beautiful card - really elegant!
Thanks for playing with us at the Cuttlebug Spot Challenge!
Helen x

Kerry said...

Pretty card. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

AmyJRockstar said...

This is so pretty too! You never cease to amaze me! Darling, can you add the "email subscription" feature on your blog so I don't miss any more of your posts? It's real easy. Just go into design and then add gadget and scroll down and you'll see an email one. Add to your side bar. If you have an questions let me know! :0)

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com