Saturday, July 24, 2010

More Than Favors Challenge & Paper Playtime Challenge







I found a new blog called More Than Favors and she is having her very first challenge. She has a beautiful sketch from Page Maps to inspire you, and I must say this one had my creating juices going full blast! I am also entering this layout in another challenge over at PaperPlaytime Challenge #8 is FLOWER POWER! You may interpret this theme any way you like ( hippies, 60s, flowers, gardens,bouquets and what ever you think of )
My little sister Penny had some pictures taken of her darling granddaughter for fathers day and she sent me a copy. She is such a beautiful baby, always happy with such a sweet smile. I love the way this page turned out, I think I will have to go get a frame for this one.

2 comments:

More Than Favors said...

Jenny this is beautiful! I love this layout! Thanks for participating in the More Than Favors - Wacky Wednesday Challenge. Hope you will be back next week :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow! your layouts are beautiful! thanks for visiting the blog hop, otherwise I wouldn't have found you!
liz :o)