Friday, July 2, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge
















Today was a super great day, my big sister Debby came over and we spent the day scrapbooking, and making my Cricut machine hum away. I worked on a project for The Pink Elephant Challenge a spot to inspire, challenge and share. This weeks challenge is a combo challenge , a sketch along with using the colors red, white and blue. I haven't done a page for a very long time for my darling dog Buttons, so I decided it was time to do something for her, since she is a part of the family to. I guess tomorrow I will work on the matching page.
In this layout I used Storybook and Create A Critter Cricut Cartridges. The paper was purchased about two years ago and I finally got to use my awesome ribbon that I picked up about three years ago from one of the scrapbooking stores here in Edmonton.

3 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

totally cute love your layout

Jenn K said...

AWE what a super cute layout just waiting for the perfect pictures! So glad you got to use up some of your supplies. Thanks for joining us on The Pink Elephant.

Fern said...

This is adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Pink Elephant and be sure and check back tomorrow to see the new challenge!! Have a wonderful evening!!