Thursday, July 8, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge # 60




Emma over at Creative Time is having another wonderful challenge. This weeks theme is going to be "Animals" using the cricut cartridge Zoobaloo. I thought this would be a great time to show you the cake I made for my daughters 40Th birthday. Wow....... I cannot believe she is 40, I must of been a baby when I had her. I am not a cake decorator by any means, but boy I had such a great time making this cake. The buzzards and Happy Birthday were both from Zoobaloo.

6 comments:

Turnedgypsy said...

I love it. stop in and visit my blog too. I have weekly giveaways. you will find the rules at the top of my blog

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
Chris

My Creative Time said...

WOW, what a YUMMY looking cake!! I JUST LOVE how it turned out & I'm sure your daughter ALSO LOVE IT TOO!!! THank you for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!
Gyspy Hugs,
Emma;)

Vicky said...

love the birds on the cake they are cute. your cake lookds delicious.

DREAM CARDS said...

I love It .....yummy , lookd great.
Patty

You're Invited to my Facebook Giveaway
Check my SDC facebook Callenge ALBUM for datails
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/SCRAPBOOKING-DREAMS-CARDS/131580423519798

Edna Marie said...

FABULOUS!!!! love the entire design and the buzzards are a perfect touch for 4oth birthday lol!!!! and yes it hard to realize how fast are babies growup ;)Inspired

Raven B said...

Well this is really out side of the box huh I love it! I want close ups lol.
Hugs,
Raven