Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sweet Treat Shape Book




































































Wow this was really touch and go if I could get this project done in time. I am so happy that I did because I think it turned out adorable. I used my DS to create this book after watching a video over at Made By Momo http://madebymomo.blogspot.com/
I made this mini album for Challenge #18 at Fantabulous Cricut. There challenge this week is to make a yummy treat/ optional shape card. All cuts were done with Sweet Treats.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Wow! This is just fantastic! I love the muted tones you chose for this album. Great papers too! Super work!!
Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

Michelle said...

wow is right! This is very cute !!!

Melinda Beltran said...

What a beautiful project! I just love all the colors and details! It is a "Sweet Treat" for sure! Thank you for sharing with us at FCCB

Sherri said...

Beautiful album!

Thanks for playing at Fantabulous!

Rhonda Emery said...

very nice book.

Stampleigh said...

Great job! I can't imagine how much work went into this!

Thanks for playing at FCCB!
Leigh

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is sooo beautiful!!! It turned out AWESOME my friend!!! Thank you for sharing it with me! XOXO Momo