Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Holidays Candy Jar using Joys Life Stamps

For my Blog Candy and Joys Life Happy Holidays Blog Hop please click HERE.
Good Morning to all my Crafty Friends and Happy Monday!
This week the Design Team were asked to make Food projects that will be quick, easy and great for last minutes gifts, using Joy's Life Awesome Stamps Sets!
 I decided to make a candy jar with a old candle jar that was ready to be tossed in the trash. I made sure it was cleaned very well and filled it with one of my favorite candy's.
Who doesn't like assorted Toffees?
 I used a Martha Stewart border punch to create the band and the added a beautiful Flocked Deco-Border.
 The tag was cut from StoryBook Cricut cartridge at 3 inches. I then added some stickles to give it some glitter and used another Martha Stewart punch for the leafs.
For the sentiment I used Joy's Life Wintery Puns.
Here is a picture of the top of the jar with once again tons of stickles and the snowman is from Joys Life Oh Christmas Puns.
I hope you enjoyed today's project.

2 comments:

peewee said...

I love your candy jar! The snowman stamp on the lid is adorable, the detail on the lid is amazing! It is soooo cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Oooh Jenny, this is such a fabulous idea! Love the idea on recycling...we all have a lot of jars. Cute, cute and love how you decorated it too!
Great job my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com