Sunday, December 9, 2012

Winner of Joy's Life Happy Holiday Blog Hop and Snowman Candy Bars!

Before I announce the winner of the Joy's Life Happy Holidays Blog Hop I wanted to show you these darling Snowman Candy Wrappers I made for my wonderful grand babies! Even though my oldest grandson just got engaged a couple of months ago he will always be grandmas baby boy.
 
I saw these Snowman Candy Wrappers last year on one of the blogs and I thought I am just going to have to make these next year.
Of course I didn't bookmark it, but I was able to goggle it and found them at Laurie Furnell Blog which she is giving away for free in the spirit of Christmas,
 
I decided to use gloves for the little snowman's hat and then when the kids take them apart  they will be able to keep there little hands warm.( well maybe one hand anyway!)
The scarfs are wool that I picked up at Walmart which was my sisters ideal! Thank you Debby!
 
I also wanted to add a little gift tag along with each one so I used two different size punches and Joys Life All Around Sentiments Stamps for the tags.
So if you want a real quick last minute gift to make you just found it! I think they would be perfect  gifts for a neighbor, teacher, mailman, co-worker or just about anyone!
 
Now on to the winner of the embossing folders!
First off all I would like to thank all of you that took the time to leave me a comment. I do read each and everyone of them and you are the ones that inspire me to keep on blogging. There are many times when I think I should just give it up all together, but then I will read a comment and say to myself but she really like it and so I continue to keep on doing what I have been doing for the last couple of years which is creating.
Anyway enough of my babbling for one day!
I recived 30 lovely comments and the winner is!
baconrb said...
I love the treat box! And the card is just adorable, I love it!
Congrats to the winner please email me at jennyplace26@gmail.com and I will get these out to you in time for Christmas.
Thanks for stopping bye and have a great week.

9 comments:

D- said...

Those are adorable! TFS.
Congrats to baconrb.
dmcardmaker (AOL)

Migdalia said...

Congrats to the winner!!This is SUPER DUPER CUTE!

baconrb said...

I am so excited to win the folders! Awesome! Amazing, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sherrie K. said...

These are absolutely FABULOUS! I love the cute faces and how you decorated the,: I have been wanting to make these in the worst way but keep putting them off as I have other commitments in the way. Hopefully, next week sometime. Thanks for the inspiration...so cute!

Happy Sunday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

baconrb said...

I love the candy bar wraapper/ snowman. They are just adorable. What a great idea! You are so creative!

Rosie said...

These are adorable


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hey Jenny, These are Amazing!!! They are so cute, and a very inexpensive little gift! Love it! karen♥

Georgiana said...

Super cute snowman, especially with that hat!

Enjoy the Season,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

DebC said...

These are super cute too Jenny! I missed the food challenge on Joys life I guess I am too old to understand the way it was posted! I thought I was to do the dates listed EXCEPT that 3! :)
Hugs,
Deb