Sunday, May 6, 2012

Animal Print Pruse Album for Fantabulous Cricut Crawl.

This week over at Fantabulous Cricut they had a fun Cricut Crawl called Save the Earth. This is just like a blog hop but when you are finished hopping their is a challenge for you to join in on. This weeks challenge was to make a project with a recycled item.
I decided to also play along with Creative Kuts project of the week also. This is a fun project which is given each week over on face book. All you have to do is follow Creative Kuts and if you wish to play along, just email them for the free SVG file of the week on Monday and Tuesday and then post your project on their face book page by  Sunday.
I must admit this file gave me a bit of trouble, my brain would not work, no matter what I did I screwed up. Old age is not all it is cracked up to be! But I just kept on trying this and that and then all of a sudden it all came together for me. I still have not finished the inside of the album but I do plan on putting pictures of my granddaughter birthday that just went by. She turned 13 so I thought this would be the perfect gift for a young teen. I used my cricut to make the cuts ( I still have not figured out how to use my new cameo) and lets face it I do love my cricut machine!
This is my Mother Day gift from last year from my daughter Christy_Scrappin. She made me a beautiful 2 page layout with a gift card from Michael's. If you can believe it this is just the wrapping of the gift,  see all that pretty bling and those stunning flowers?  I just couldn't throw these away, so I have reused some of the bling for the this challenge and I still have the flowers for another project. If you would like to check out the two page layout she made me.........here is the link!
So this is my project for this weeks challenge oer at Fantabulous Cricut. Thank you for stopping bye and have a great week.

5 comments:

Megan said...

How cute! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing and playing at FCCB this week. I enjoyed your project.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

darling purse! I want a real one!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a classy purse! What a fun gift for a 13 year old! Great work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com