Thursday, May 24, 2012

Piglet and Teddy!

Today I have create a Disney card to enter over at Getting Cricky Simple Sunday Challenge. This weeks challenge is All About Disney! I am also going to enter it in a couple other challenges.
This weeks challenge over at Exploring Cricut is for all of us who will admit guilt of buying a cartridge either really cheap or thinking you were going to just dig into it and then leave it on the shelf. Your mission is to get to that shelf and dig out that cartridge that has been sitting neglected and create something for this challenge. So I dug out my Pooh and Friends Font cartridge, blew off the dust and finally create this darling little Piglet card. This is the cut I bought the cartridge for when it first came out many moons ago and I have just got around to making the cut. Yes......... I must say guilty as charged!!!
I added brads to the embossed flowers for the challenge over at Made Especially for you. This weeks challenge- three brads!
Last but not least Cooking with Cricut and Paper Crafting World are celebrating there 2nd bloganniverary and have a challenge called Pink-a-licious- Use your favorite shades of pink and add satin, ribbon, flowers or fabric.( I hope embossed flowers are O.K.)
As always thanks for stopping bye and leaving me some love. Have a great week.

20 comments:

Eileen said...

Awwwww! So adorable ... I love the extra details too ... the embossing and the layered punching of teh pink paper... so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Made Especially For You!

Sugarlips said...

Piglet is so cute. I love him and his teddy bear. You did such a great job on him. :)
Thanks for joining in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.
Jessie
Getting Cricky DTM

Kate said...

Super cute card. Love piglet he is adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

Annette said...

Sweet little Piglet! This is darling. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut:)

Annette
mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

aw this is just so sweet... who doesn't love piglet! thanks for joining us at MEFY!

Diane said...

I knew this challenge would be great and get those creative juices flowing. I love your adorable card and thanks again for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

Rosie said...

VERY CUTE

ROSIEMINI@GMAIL.COM
WWW.SCRAPLOVINGMINIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, I just love this cart and do not use it nearly enough! Your little Piglet is the cutest and I just love the shades of pink....so super cute! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh! Piglet is just way to adorable!!! Love the bg paper and the embossed flowers. Thank you so very much for joining out challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

scrapqueen141 said...

So cute, love piglet! Thank you for joining us at Cookin With Cricut this week!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Kristy said...

Awww Piglet is SO cute and so is your card! : ) Thanks for joining in the ME4Y challenge this week! : )

Kristy
www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com

Creative Diva said...

Aww! Too adorable. Love the colors.

Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
Getting Cricky DTM

Shawn Mosch said...

That is so darn cute!

Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!

Life and Knits said...

This card is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at MEFY!
Susie

Melinda Beltran said...

Oh Jenny! This card is so adorable! I love it! It is just so sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CookingWithCricut.com. So miss you :)

Melin
Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

Olivia said...

This is so sweet. Great job and think I am gonna have to dust off a few myself. Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut. Olivia

Unknown said...

Oh piglet is so adorable. I love it! What a super background. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge fun at Getting Cricky.
Heather
Getting Cricky DT member

Larelyn said...

Awwwww, who doesn't love Piglet. Your card is just so precious. Thanks for sharing at Cooking with Cricut.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Anonymous said...

OMG Jenny, this one is just tooo cute! Love it!
-peewee-

Aim said...

Awwww... What a CUTE card!! Love the image!! :)

Thanks for joining the Getting Cricky Disney Challenge!! A brand new challenge for SUMMERTIME starts TODAY -- I hope you'll join us again!! :)

BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Getting Cricky DTM