Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Happy National Scrap booking day! I really wished I had been able to go to a crop this weekend, but I left it to late and they were all full. I asked my daughter and sister to come over and scrapbook,  but they blew me off! LOL! So I decided this was not going to stop me, I missed all the fun last year and I was not going to miss out this year. So I checked out a few of the blog and found some fun challenges that I am going to play along with.

The first challenge that I did what to play with was The Cuttlebug Spot. Their challenge this week was to use flowers, so I combined this along with the first challenge over at Pumpkin Spice and this is the card I came up with.
Pumpkin Spice challenge # 1
1. Use the color blue
2. Use something round
3.  Must have at least 3 layers or 3 different  papers.
Hope you have enjoyed my card today, now I have to run so I can join in on another challenge.
Oh! Don't forget if you have not left a comment on my 800 follower give away, you still have time. It can be found at the top of my blog!

9 comments:

Denine said...

Jenny ~ WOW! This is a beautiful card. Breathtaking. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Pumpkin Spice. Happy NSD!

Georgiana said...

Great job combining the challenges.

Enjoy National Scrapbook Day,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Arcy Scraps said...

Wow! This card is beautiful! :)

June Houck said...

Jenny, that bearded lily is gorgeous! And I love shape cards too. I am so glad you joined in our fun at Shop Pumpkin Spice.

Saundra said...

Beautiful, Jennie! So glad you could join us at Pumpkin Spice!

Kerry said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

Kate said...

Beautiful Card.

Hugs,
Kate

Sherrie K. said...

So elegant and stunning Jenny!! Fabulous job on this:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

oh Jenny, your card is so beautiful. I just love the flowers and the round shape. Thank you for joining us at Pumpkin Spice