Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cherish The Good Times


Today I decided to finally make the second page of a layout I did back in April called Welcome Spring you can check it out here if you would like to see it.

I used my D'vine swirls cuttle bug folder for the clouds and pop up dots here and there for a little extra dimension.

I just love the glitter paper on these layouts.

I added a couple of bug brads.

I used a SVG file from Treasure Box Designs called Swing set using only the Jungle Gym part of it and then added pictures of my grand kids playing at the park behind it.
Cartridges used were
Formal Occasion- Title "Good Times"
Mickey and Friends- Airplane - flipped
Pooh and Friends- Clouds
Walk in my Garden- Tulips
George and Basic Shapes- Circles

Here is a picture of the two pages together, I am just tickled pink with the way they turned out.
As always thanks for stopping bye and leaving all your wonderful comments

4 comments:

Jen said...

This LO is AMAZING! Love all the details, colors, sparkle and embossing. Too, too cute, Jenny!

~ Jen

Rosie said...

love this layout!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Such a cute layout Jenny!! I love the embossing, the cute sparkly plane and the awesome pics. Such great colors and cuts...Love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

CarolynG said...

Your layouts turned out FABULOUS!! Oh my goodness I LOVE them. They are colorful and so cheery. LOVE every detail! TFS