Thursday, May 24, 2012

Winner! of the Disney Pixar Blog Hop and a Freebie for All.

Wow! What a great turn out for the Disney Pixar Blog Hop, as always thank you to everyone who stop bye and left me some love.  Wasn't it a great Hop with so much talent and inspiration? I know I sure had a lot of fun. I did get a few new followers and sure hope you will stick around for a while. Who knows when I will have another giveaway....in fact!!!! I do have a freebie for everyone that would like it today! 
Since I am part of the Design Team for Bear Hugs by Art and Scraps I thought I would post this weeks freebie on my site just in case you have not heard of Bear Hugs.  This is the third bear of the
Angel Bears, isn't he just the most darling bear ever? So if you would like to own this SVG file just click HERE and it will take you over to Bear Hugs Site and you can download it for free! We also have a Facebook Fan Page where we have contest and you can win some of the other great files. Just in the last three days there has been two name this file contest. We would love to see you come over and become a fan and show us what you have made with these wonderful files.
So back to the winner of the Disney Pixar Blog Hop!
(Sometimes I just forget what I am supposed to be doing. LOL!)
I used random.org to pick my winner
and the winner is
Carrie K said...
Ilove your LO! So cute!!!
Please email me at jennyplace26@gmail.com with your mailing information and I will get your prize out in the mail.
Once again my Crafty friends, thanks for stopping bye, enjoy the freebie and have a super great week!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you for the freebie. Hope your having a great weekend.

Hugs,
kate

Ariana W said...

I enjoyyed reading your post