Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer B-B-Q . Challenge Me Monday #21





I just love the Challenge Me Monday over at Fantabulous Cricut This weeks challenge is all about Summer B-B-Q'S so I decided to make another layout from our picnic at Rundle Park. It was a day of good food, good times and super great family fun. I couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures of my nephew's little guy "Evan" eating his watermelon, he gave me such a hard time pretending that he didn't want his picture taken, he was being such a little ham. But oh so darn Cute!!! Don't you think?
I love how the challenges on all the different blogs get me on a roll to create and do some of the scrapping, instead of just buying the stuff. God only knows, if I keep this up I just might make a dent into my scrap booking supplies.... Nah!!! That will never happen.
For this layout I used Doodle Charms to make the cuts for the watermelons. They were cut at 1 3/4 inches.

12 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Oh I know, I tend to buy a lot more than I use... Love your layout!! My grand daughter loves watermelon!! I am going to have to scraplift!! If I can find those awesome charms!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Oh, and I love the polka dot paper, were did you get???

jennyplace2 said...

The paper is from a scrapbooking store in Edmonton called Scrap and Bean and the charms were from Michaels, but they have to be at least two years old. I forgot I even had them.

Michelle said...

OMG this is just tooo adorable !! great job!

Sherri said...

All those details.....down to the mustard on the hot dog! Thanks for being "Fantabulous!"
WOW!!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Oh my goodness this is FANTABULOUS. What great little additions in those charms and every little thing. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut.

Valerie said...

This is just the cutest layout!! Those watermelons and charms all work perfectly:) Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

Kate said...

This layout is fabulous! I love all those charms. I've never seen them before. Fantastic!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

Stampleigh said...

Great page! Loveall the little details!Great photos too! Thanks for playing FCCB this week! Leigh

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

You hit summer on the head. That is a great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at FCC

BrendaB said...

This is so cute! That little guy is adorable!

Lori (THCEO) said...

WOW! Love this layout! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week! :)