Sunday, August 22, 2010

Snow Angels: Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #23 The Great Out Doors






Fantabulous Cricut are having another awesome challenge this week. Challenge #23 is the great outdoors! Well. I live in Canada, so this means most of our years we have snow. The kids love it but Us old ones hate it. The picture I chose to scrap book, is my youngest grand daughter Jasmine. She came to spend the weekend with us and I took her outside to play and show her how to make snow angels in the snow. Everything was going great until she got snow up her sleeve then all hell broke loose. LOL!
I used Snow Friends to cute the snow man at 7 and 1/2 inches, then I used Hello Kitty Font for the angel cutting her at 3 inches And last I used cold outside for the snow flakes. I love the way this layout came together. Hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

char52 said...

This is super cute!

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

So precious. You did a great job putting this all together. I love the snowman!

Anonymous said...

Thisis so beautiful!

Kate said...

This turned out SO well! I love it!! That snowman with his grin is just perfect. I love those blues with a touch of pink - and those embossed mounds of snow are fantastic. Great job!
Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
PS I HATE the snow too. We get it every year in my part of Ontario...

JenL said...

I love everything about this LO!! What did you use for the word and the snowman?

jennyplace2 said...

Thanks JenL for your comment. I used a paper that I picked up from one of the scrapbooking stores a couple of years ago. It has a shiny frosted look and I only had the one piece. Yes, I am kicking myself in the butt for not picking up more. LOL